News about Sanskrit Studies in North American Universities

hhhock hhhock at EXPRESS.CITES.UIUC.EDU
Sat Jun 2 22:06:38 UTC 2007

Dear Colleague,

Thank you for the helpful information. You may want to include our
Sanskrit program at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign; see
http://courses.uiuc.edu/cis/archive/catalog/2003Spring/courses/
courses.SANSK.html as well as http://www.linguistics.uiuc.edu/
programs/undergraduate/nonwesternlang.html.

Best wishes,

Hans Henrich Hock