Unicode font

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Thu Jul 12 17:11:19 UTC 2007

all the keystrokes are mapped out and ready-made for Windows, Mac, and
Linux.  They are downloadable from the same web page from which you
(presumably) got the font itself.  See

   http://bombay.indology.info

NB everyone: the fonts have changed their names, after a friendly
complaing about trademarks from the foundry that "owns" the names "Times"
etc.  The fonts themselves haven't changed, and there is no technical
reason for getting the newly named ones.

As ever, enormous thanks to John Smith for his selfless work in making all
this software so excellent, and so free.

Dominik

--
Dr Dominik Wujastyk
Senior Research Fellow