Jewish medical refugees in India (fwd to RSG)

David Magier magier at COLUMBIA.EDU
Thu Jul 12 15:45:40 UTC 2007

Dominik,
I am forwarding this note to the mailing list of the Rajasthan Studies
Group, which has some members who may be knowledgeable in this area.

David Magier

--On Thursday, July 12, 2007 1:42 PM +0100 Dominik Wujastyk