one of the addresses you requested

Rasik Vihari Joshi Tripathi jrasik at COLMEX.MX
Tue Jul 10 17:27:35 UTC 2007

Dear Prof. Aklujkar,
Thank you very much replying to my mail immediately.I am sending your
name to be a Judge for an International Essay Competition for Sri Ramdas
Kathia Baba Award, Calcutta.The Essay will be on Nimbarka Philosophy.I
am glad to know that you are Professort Emeritus at the university.I
hope you are enjoying good health.
Saadaram,
Rasik Vihari Joshi

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Indology [mailto:INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk] En nombre de Ashok
Aklujkar
Enviado el: Martes, 10 de Julio de 2007 09:15 a.m.
Para: INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk
Asunto: Re: one of the addresses you requested

Dear Prof. Joshi,

As I have retired from the University of British Columbia at the end of
2006 (I continue my association with the University as Professor
Emeritus), it is more convenient for me to receive mail at my home
address: 5346 Opal Place Richmond, B.C. Canada V7C 5B4

My preferred email address is <ashok.aklujkar at ubc.ca>. However
<aklujkar at interchange.ubc.ca> also works.

saadaram,

a.a.