Kiwi indologists or programs??

David Magier magier at COLUMBIA.EDU
Wed Jan 31 20:40:32 UTC 2007

For a listing of hundreds of South Asianists (not all classical
indologists!), searchable by country, please go to SARAI (South Asia
Resource Access on the Internet) at:

<http://www.columbia.edu/cu/lweb/indiv/southasia/cuvl/>

and then click on the link for the International Directory of South Asia
Scholars. The direct link is:

<http://www.columbia.edu/cu/lweb/indiv/southasia/cuvl/directory.html>

Here you can do a search on, say, keyword, "Zealand" and find a range of
scholars at Victoria Univ. Wellington, University of Otago, University of
Cantergury, Massey Univ., Auckland, etc. Eachg entry has full contact
information, as well as a description of their areas of work.

David Magier
Columbia
and
Editor of SARAI

--On Wednesday, January 31, 2007 7:42 AM -0500 Allen W Thrasher