palm leaf manuscript: script & identification?

Mahendra Kumar Mishra mkmfolk at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 22 21:50:47 UTC 2007

dear  Friend  The   script and language  you have  displayed is  Oriya
language in  eastern India. I am a scholar on Oriya studies and  I have
edited  the Bramhanda Purana. Can I help you?
 As  the scholar of Oriya literature  I have   worked on it, I presume  if
you  send me the first  and last  page I can  tell you what  is the content
about. If you send the  manuscript  in photocopy  or  printed form this  can
be  translated in to  English language for the scholarship. But for this you
have to commision the work here.
 best
 mahendra mishra
www.asgporissa.org/mahendra