Indus signs discussion

Dean Anderson eastwestcultural at YAHOO.COM
Thu Feb 15 03:34:21 UTC 2007

I understand and agree with the position of Harry Falk
and others who are dismayed by the personal tone this
discussion has taken.

However I would respectfully disagree with those who
feel that discussion of the subject in this forum
would not be fruitful. I have already found items of
value in this thread pertaining to my own interests
about the Harappan script.

As has become amply clear, some members of this
community do not feel comfortable in discussing this
issue in the Indo-Eurasian Research forum which makes
this probably the only other place where discussions
of this caliber can be held.

Dean Anderson