Indus signs discussion

Frank F Conlon conlon at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Wed Feb 14 10:24:48 UTC 2007

May I associate myself with Harry Falk's message?  I suppose watching scholars snipe at each other is a suitable target for curiosity, but it is a low curiosity!

Frank

Frank F. Conlon
Professor Emeritus, University of Washington, Seattle WA