[Indo-Eurasia] **The Farmer-Sproat-Witzel Model

George Thompson gthomgt at COMCAST.NET
Fri Feb 9 01:40:24 UTC 2007

No, Michael, not the last word.

Not until you also see to it that a response from Mahadevan is not
framed by massive moderator notes and long essays of rebuttal.  Let
dissenting views through to your list without these pre-emptive attacks
on them.  They smother debate.  They abuse the role of the moderator on
a scholarly email list.

It is not enough to let Mahadevan  post to your list.  You have to treat
him fairly.  And make Farmer do so too.

I know that am speaking for many other list members in this matter.
They have assured me of this.

George Thompson