Unknown script from Bali and season's greetings

Prof. Dr. Robert Zydenbos zydenbos at UNI-MUENCHEN.DE
Thu Dec 20 12:55:13 UTC 2007

Op Thu, 20 Dec 2007 01:41:17 +0100 schreef McComas Taylor <mccomas.taylor at ANU.EDU.AU>:

> Dear colleagues
>
> A student sent me this document: [...]

Without being anything like an expert, I assume it is simply Balinese. The script (indeed upside down) resembles Old Javanese script, which again is related to the scripts of South India (particularly Tamil / Grantha). Unfortunately the shapes are not so clear.

> I wish you all an enjoyable and
> refreshing holiday season, and I look forward to interacting with you
> again in 2008.

Same here,

RZ

--