not me!

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Sat Dec 15 01:05:55 UTC 2007

my fault.  I can't spell "committee"!  Sorry.

I double-checked Subscribers' Corner before I recommended it publicly, and
I thought it was pretty okay.  If you've never used it before, you have to
get yourself a password, but that's easy.  Once you're past that, every
tick-box has a little help sign by it, so it's self-documenting.  One can
turn off the mailings while one is on holiday or writing that monograph,
that sort of thing.

Dominik