avagraha in Malayalam Manuscript

Kengo Harimoto kengo.harimoto at UNI-HAMBURG.DE
Fri Aug 31 05:17:43 UTC 2007

In manuscripts I have used, there are occasional uses of a sign that
must be meant to be avagraha.  (And we are talking about Sanskrit
manuscripts written in Malayalam script, right?)  Unfortunately I am
being unable to find a sample right away.

All the best,

--
kengo harimoto