Humans and birds

McComas Taylor mccomas.taylor at ANU.EDU.AU
Wed Apr 25 23:50:32 UTC 2007

Dear colleague

Please see:

Vogel, 1962. The goose in Indian literature and art. Leiden: Brill.

This contains references to beautiful women whose gait  is compared to
that of the goose.

McC

--
Dr McComas Taylor

Tel: +61 2 6125 3179
Fax: +61 2 6125 8326

Email: mccomas.taylor at anu.edu.au
Location: Room E4.26 Baldessin Precinct Building