Spoken Sanskrit course: highly recommended

Alex Passi a.passi at ALMA.UNIBO.IT
Tue Apr 17 20:32:22 UTC 2007

Adheesh,

I heartily concur --- some of my students attended, as you know, and
caught the bug, and have been going back to the 2nd and 3rd year
courses, plus meeting every week and speaking Sanskrit to keep their
skills up.

Alex