Boehtlingk's Paninis Grammatik

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Wed Apr 11 09:23:56 UTC 2007

Doesn't work for me.  First, the search below just brought up lots of
copies of Bopp.

Eventually, using "boehtlingk" inauthor, I found Panini's Grammatik, but
the actual files it gives are Grassmann's Woerterbuch.  And it's "limited
preview" only.

There are different licensing rules for books.google.com in the USA and
outside, so it's not always possible to access the same titles and/or
download possibilities when logging in from outside the USA.

Best,
Dominik