Sanskrit diactitics in Endnote

shayne clarke shayne.clarke at YAHOO.CA
Fri Sep 8 16:19:43 UTC 2006

Dear Lars Martin Fosse (and other interested list members),

I do not, as a rule, use Endnote, but I have tried the demo version
of Endnote X (just released a few weeks ago) and can confirm that
there seem to be no problems with Sanskrit diacritics. I usually use
the Gentium font (with Asian Extended UK as a keyboard input). I hope
this helps.

Kindest regards,
Shayne Clarke

-------------------