Asiatica and Mughal art -- p.s.

John C. Huntington huntington.2 at OSU.EDU
Mon Oct 23 17:05:47 UTC 2006

your link comes up fine for me

Using
Mac G5, dual 2.7 Gig processor, 4 Gigs ram, and Safari browser

BTW the portrait looks just like a portrait of Nur Jehan one of my
students showed a presentation on her. I you are interested, I will
habe her snd you a copy.

JOhn

John C. Huntington, Professor
(Buddhist Art and Methodologies)