Critical Edition of Bhagavata Purana

jkirk jkirk at SPRO.NET
Mon Oct 2 14:17:01 UTC 2006

You might try contacting the Ames Library at U Minnesota to see if they have
it, or to ask how to get in touch with the MS University in Baroda's
Oriental Inst. I tried getting some listed websites at MSU to no avail.
Ames Lib. Curator-Donald C Johnson
This email link might get you to the curator:
http://infopoint.lib.umn.edu/email.phtml

http://ames.lib.umn.edu/daledu.phtml

> From the Ames site:
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
http://www.msub.edu [these links get 404s]
  Maharajah Sayajirao Gaekwad established Baroda College in 1880 and a
succession of additional institutions of higher education followed over the
next 50 years, including the famed Oriental Institute. In 1949 these
institutions were brought together as the M.S. University of Baroda. Site
gives a history of the university, academic departments, administions
procedures, etc.

Joanna Kirkpatrick
Bennington College, retd.