NGMCP Newsletter, No. 2

Kenneth Zysk zysk at HUM.KU.DK
Wed Nov 1 08:32:04 UTC 2006

I have been trying in vain to obtain any copy of the newsletter, but alas
there is only a blank screen. Suggestions?

Best,
Ken

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kengo Harimoto" <kengo.harimoto at UNI-HAMBURG.DE>
To: <INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk>
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 8:34 PM
Subject: NGMCP Newsletter, No. 2

Dear Colleagues,

The Nepalese-German Manuscript Cataloguing Project (NGMCP) is pleased
to announce the second issue of _The Newsletter of the NGMCP_.   PDF
versions of the Newsletter are now available at the University of
Hamburg website:

http://www.uni-hamburg.de/fachbereiche-einrichtungen/indologie/ngmcp/
newsletter_e.html

or if the site has not been updated, one can obtain the PDF files
directly from:

http://134.100.72.204:3000/newsletter/ngmcpnl2_light.pdf
(about 1 MB, with low resolution graphics for onscreen viewing and
printing at home/office)

http://134.100.72.204:3000/newsletter/ngmcpnl2.pdf
(about 5 MB, with high resolution graphics)

------
Contents of The Newsletter of the NGMCP, No. 2, October 2006:

     "Editorial" by Harunaga Isaacson

     "A Brief Note on Harṣapāla's Commentary on the Prakrit Kāvya
Setubandha" by
         Diwakar Acharya

     "Bilingual Sanskrit-Tibetan Glosses in a Nepalese MS of the
Ratnaśrīṭīkā" by
         Dragomir Dimitrov

     "Some Highlights of the Work of a `Frequent User’ of the NGMPP
(II)"
         by Michael Hahn

     "Book announcements"

     "The The Ūṣmabheda of Maheśvara (Part 1)" by Oliver Hahn

     "NGMCP Online Database" by Kengo Harimoto

--------------------
The NGMCP is a project funded by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
(German Research Foundation).

For correspondence:

NGMCP
Abteilung für Kultur und Geschichte Indiens und Tibets
Asien-Afrika-Institut
Universität Hamburg
Edmund-Siemers-Allee 1 (Hauptgebäude)
D-20146 Hamburg
Germany
E-mail: ngmcp at uni-hamburg.de
Telephone: +49 40 42838-6269
--------------------

(A word on the web pages of the NGMCP hosted at the University of
Hamburg website:  We are currently reorganizing/updating information
on the NGMCP.  We do not guarantee the accuracy of information found
on the site.)

--
Dr. Kengo Harimoto
kengo.harimoto at uni-hamburg.de
Nepalese-German Manuscript Cataloguing Project
Abteilung fuer Sprache und Kultur Indiens und Tibets
Universitaet Hamburg - Asien-Afrika-Institut
Edmund-Siemers-Allee 1 HG
20146 Hamburg
phone: +49-40-42838-6269