Sanskrit texts written in the 18th, 19th, 20th centuries

Srinivasa Varakhedi nlpdept at YAHOO.CO.IN
Fri May 12 13:10:40 UTC 2006

Dear Jenni,

  Can you name the work that you have taken for translation ?

  regards,
  shrivara

Jenni Cover <jenni.cover at URNET.COM.AU> wrote:
  Greetings,

Can anyone please help me find Sanskrit texts written in the 18th, 19th,
20th centuries. I am particularly interested in advaita works, or poetic
works, but any would be most welcome. I am translating an advaita work
written in the 18th century and would like to compare it with other works
written at that time or later.

Thankyou,
Jenni Cover
PhD Student