SARDS online

Walter Slaje slaje at T-ONLINE.DE
Sun Mar 19 18:28:00 UTC 2006

South Asia Research Documentation Services (SARDS) 2

SARDS 2 is an electronic database containing bibliographic references to South
Asia research articles published in journals, collective volumes, conference
proceedings, Festschriften, etc. Its focus is on the humanities and social
sciences. To date, over 56.000 fully indexed citations have been made
electronically searchable, covering a period of Indological research from 1786
until 2000:

http://www.indologie.uni-halle.de/Sards2/

It gives me real pleasure to publicly express my thanks to Andreas Pohlus
(Halle) and to his exceptionally gifted son Balthasar Pohlus (Berlin), by whose
programming expertise apparently unsurmountable difficulties could be overcome
and the present search tool could be brought to fruition.

Walter Slaje

--------------------------------
Prof Dr Walter Slaje
Hermann-Loens-Str. 1
D-99425 Weimar (Germany)
Tel/Fax: +49-(0)3643 501391
www.indologie.uni-halle.de

Ego ex animi mei sententia spondeo ac polliceor
me studia humanitatis impigro labore culturum et provecturum
non sordidi lucri causa nec ad vanam captandam gloriam,
sed quo magis veritas propagetur et lux eius, qua salus
humani generis continetur, clarius effulgeat.
Vindobonae, die XXI. mensis Novembris MCMLXXXIII.