a new publication

Elizabeth De Michelis e.demichelis at DIVINITY.CAM.AC.UK
Fri Mar 17 11:07:57 UTC 2006

Dear John

thanks for this.

Is a table of contents available anywhere on the web, or could you kindly
circulate it?

best regards
Elizabeth

Dr Elizabeth De Michelis
University of Cambridge
Faculty of Divinity      Tel +44-(0)1223-763015
West Road                Fax +44-(0)1223-763014
Cambridge, UK    CB3 9BS

--On Friday, March 17, 2006 10:56 +0000 John Brockington