Bibliography

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Tue Mar 7 12:05:04 UTC 2006

See also:

Raghavan, V. `The Upadesasahasri of Sankaracarya and the mutual
chronology of Sankaracarya and Bhaskara', Wiener
Zeitschrift fûr die Kunde Süd- und Ostasiens, 11
(1967), 137-139.

NB that one of the two surviving fragments of Bhaskara's commentary is in
the Wellcome Library in London (library.wellcome.ac.uk).  The fragments
only partially overlap.

Best,
Dominik