Reception of the Gita

Ithamar Theodor theodor at RESEARCH.HAIFA.AC.IL
Wed Jun 28 15:22:52 UTC 2006

 I will be happy to send a print but would require a mailing address.

 Best regards,
                       Ithamar Theodor

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lars Martin Fosse" <lmfosse at CHELLO.NO>
To: <INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk>
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 4:01 PM
Subject: Re: Reception of the Gita

Thank you! Unfortunately, the journal you quote does not seem to be
available at Oslo University Library, and I can't find it on the Internet.
Is there any other way I could get hold of it?

Best regards,

Lars Martin Fosse

From:
Dr.art. Lars Martin Fosse
Haugerudvn. 76, Leil. 114,
0674 Oslo - Norway
Phone: +47 22 32 12 19 Fax:  +47 850 21 250
Mobile phone: +47 90 91 91 45
E-mail: lmfosse at chello.no
http://www.linguistfinder.com/translators.asp?id=2164