Reception of the Gita

Ithamar Theodor theodor at RESEARCH.HAIFA.AC.IL
Wed Jun 28 14:12:09 UTC 2006

Dear Dr. Fosse,

Begging your forgiveness for a tinge of self promotion, you may be
interested to look at my recently published paper which aims at deciphering
the strucutre of the Bhagavad gita through comparative theology:

 Theodor, I. "The Philosophical Theological Structure of the Bhagavadgita:
Deciphering the Structure of the Bhagavadgita Through Comparative Theology",
Nid€n – International Journal for the Study of Hinduism, Vol. 17, December
2005, University of KwaZulu-Natal, pp. 1-17.

 I hope it helps.

 Best regards,

                                  Ithamar Theodor

Ithamar Theodor, M.Litt.