RESOURCE> Philologica at Indica-et-Buddhica

Richard MAHONEY r.mahoney at ICONZ.CO.NZ
Fri Jun 16 03:51:02 UTC 2006

Dear Colleagues,

like to make a pre-release version of IeB Philologica generally
accessible.

Philologica is a web interface -- search, retrieve, analysis -- to some
Text Encoding Initiative (TEI) digital texts. This early release
includes:

1./ Nāgārjuna [2005], Lokātītastava, Acintyastava, Bodhicittavivaraṇa,
Yuktiṣaṣtikākārikā-s, & Vigrahavyāvartanī of Nāgārjuna: a TEI
transcription. Base edn: Chr. LINDTNER.

2./ Nāgārjuna [2005], Mūlamadhyamakakārikā of Nāgārjuna: a TEI
transcription. Base edn: J.W. de JONG.

3./ Nāgārjuna [2005], Ratnāvalī of Nāgārjuna: a TEI transcription. Base
edn: Giuseppe TUCCI.

4./ Maitreya / Asaṅga (purported) [2005], Sanskrit-Tibetan-Chinese
Buddhist Terminology based on the Yogācārabhūmi: a TEI transcription.
Base edns: YOKOYAMA, Koitsu & HIROSAWA, Takayuki, eds..

5./ Śāntideva [2005], Śikṣāsamuccaya of Śāntideva: a TEI transcription.
Base edn: Cecil BENDALL (Chapter 1 alone).

The search interface, together with basic information and help, can be
reached by following this link:

 <http://indica-et-buddhica.org/philologica/>

For a list of the available digital texts please press the `Search'
button without entering a search term.

Comments, suggestions, corrections and bug reports gratefully received.

Best regards,

 Richard MAHONEY

--
Richard MAHONEY | internet: http://indica-et-buddhica.org/
Littledene      | telephone/telefax (man.): +64 3 312 1699
OXFORD, NZ      | e-mail: r.mahoney at indica-et-buddhica.org