New Publication Announcement

Rasik Vihari Joshi Tripathi jrasik at COLMEX.MX
Thu Jul 20 16:13:08 UTC 2006

I have just published "Raadhikaa-sahasra-naama-stotra" in two volumes.
It has been critically edited , translated in English and Hindi with
Introduction and Notes for the first time.Vol I -pages lxi+206 and Vol
II-pages lxiv+461.Publisher: Chaukhamaba Sanskrit Prakashan,
Delhi.Volume II contains Naamaavalii which I have myself prepared with
Bija-mantras.This stotra clearly proves that Raadhaa is the only
universal mother Goddess.All other Godesses are simply Her names and
forms.There is a beautiful painting of Raadhaa-krshna in Mahabhava state
on the jacket.This rare painting is also published for the first time.
2005,Delhi.
Rasik Vihari Joshi
Professor of Sanskrit,
El Colegio de Mexico