Workshop Tamil Epigraphy 2006 (fwd)

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Thu Jul 6 12:38:40 UTC 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Appassamy Murugaiyan <A.Murugaiyan at wanadoo.fr>
To: INDOLOGYCOMMITTEE-request at liverpool.ac.uk
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 19:57:42 +0200
Subject: Workshop Tamil Epigraphy 2006

WORKSHOP ON TAMIL EPIGRAPHY
SEPTEMBER 18-29, 2006

Dear colleagues and friends,

We are glad to announce our third international workshop on Tamil
Epigraphy, to be held from 18th to 29th September 2006 at Ecole Pratique
des Hautes Etudes, Sciences historiques et philologiques, Paris. This
special program, part of the regular seminar, is organised as requested by
many researchers on humanities working on Tamil in different countries.
There are no registration fees and the course is offered freely. Classes
will be held from Monday till Friday, morning 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
(lunch break) afternoon 14.00 to 16.30 p.m.

The participants have to arrange themselves their travel to Paris and
accommodations. We would be thankful to you if you could inform your
colleagues and students about this special program. For details please see
attached file. [File removed; email attachments not permitted in the
INDOLOGY list -- ed.]

If you need more information please contact : A.Murugaiyan at wanadoo.fr

Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Appasamy Murugaiyan
Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes
(Section des sciences historiques et philologiques
45-47, rue des Ecoles, 75005-Paris