Prof. Bakker's email

Walter Slaje slaje at T-ONLINE.DE
Tue Jan 10 08:02:00 UTC 2006

"Whitney Cox" <wmcox at UCHICAGO.EDU> schrieb:
> Dear friends,
>
> Could someone please share with me Professor Hans Bakker's
> current email address.  The one I have seems to no longer be
> working.
>
> Thanks in advance, and a happy New Year to all,
>
> Whitney Cox

This is the one I have successfully used:

hans.bakker at let.rug.nl

Best, WS

---------------------
Prof Dr Walter Slaje
Hermann-Loens-Str. 1
D-99425 Weimar (Germany)
Tel/Fax: +49-(0)3643 501391
www.indologie.uni-halle.de

Ego ex animi mei sententia spondeo ac polliceor
me studia humanitatis impigro labore culturum et
provecturum
non sordidi lucri causa nec ad vanam captandam
gloriam,
sed quo magis veritas propagetur et lux eius, qua
salus
humani generis continetur, clarius effulgeat.
Vindobonae, die XXI. mensis Novembris MCMLXXXIII.