thread closed: Something wrong with the WSC?

Jan E.M. Houben j_e_m_houben at YAHOO.COM
Sun Feb 26 23:40:38 UTC 2006

With thanks to all contributors,
the "Something wrong with the WSC?" thread is now
closed on the list.
Jan Houben
on behalf of the Indology Committee

--- Plamen Gradinarov <plamen at ORIENTALIA.ORG>