Pollet, Bhaktamala of Nabha Dass

Christophe Vielle vielle at ORI.UCL.AC.BE
Tue Feb 21 13:59:30 UTC 2006

Dear Colleagues,
I phoned Prof. Pollet, and he told me that the thesis remained not
published, but must be available for free copy at the SOAS. It includes a
critical edition, a translation and a commentary of the Bhaktamaala.
May I add this last reference by the same:
"Vai.s.nava Sacred Places: References in the Bhaktamaala of Naabhaadaas",
in Orientalia Lovaniensia Periodica 31, 2005, pp. 119-122.

>Dear colleagues,
>
>On behalf of Prof. G.N. Dash (Bhubanesvar), I am trying to get ahold of
>
>Gilbert Pollet, ìStudies in the Bhakta Mala of Nabha Dassî (Ph.D.
>diss., School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London,
>1963)
>
>Does anybody happen to have a copy of this? Does it contain an
>edition of the Bhaktamaalaa?
>
>Does anybody know whether Pollet has also published this work
>commercially? It does not appear in any of the Dutch online catalogs.
>
>Thanks you very much.
>
>Arlo Griffiths

Dr. Christophe Vielle
Centre d'Etudes de l'Inde et de l'Asie du Sud
Institut orientaliste
Place Blaise Pascal 1
B - 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
BELGIUM
Tel. +32-(0)10-47 49 54 or 58 (office)/ -(0)2-640 62 66 (home)
E-mail: christophe.vielle at uclouvain.be