Pollet, Bhaktamala of Nabha Dass

Allen W Thrasher athr at LOC.GOV
Tue Feb 21 13:20:36 UTC 2006

Arlo,

I don't find any copy by the SOAS archival copy on OCLC.  Center for Research Libraries in Chicago makes an attempt comprehensively to collect foreign (non-USA) dissertations, but it does not appear in its catalog either.  The OCLC catalogue record does not indicate whether it contains a translation or a study only.

Allen

Allen W. Thrasher, Ph.D., Senior Reference Librarian
South Asia Team, Asian Division
Library of Congress, Jefferson Building 150
101 Independence Ave., S.E.
Washington, DC 20540-4810
tel. 202-707-3732; fax 202-707-1724; athr at loc.gov
The opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress.

>>> arlo.griffiths at LET.LEIDENUNIV.NL 02/21/06 5:11 AM >>>

Dear colleagues,

On behalf of Prof. G.N. Dash (Bhubanesvar), I am trying to get ahold of

Gilbert Pollet, "Studies in the Bhakta Mala of Nabha Dass" (Ph.D.
diss., School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London,
1963)

Does anybody happen to have a copy of this? Does it contain an
edition of the Bhaktamaalaa?

Does anybody know whether Pollet has also published this work
commercially? It does not appear in any of the Dutch online catalogs.

Thanks you very much.

Arlo Griffiths