maayaa-purusha

Peter Wyzlic pwyzlic at UNI-BONN.DE
Fri Dec 22 15:28:22 UTC 2006

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 13:10:12 +0100
  Eli Franco <franco at RZ.UNI-LEIPZIG.DE> wrote:

> Does anyone have a digital version of the Satasahasrika
>Prajnaparamita?
> I am trying to locate a reference to a bodhisattva as
>maayaa-purusha.

The "Digital Sanskrit Buddhist Canon" site
(http://www.uwest.edu/sanskritcanon/index.html) seems to
be preparing an online version, but it is not available at
this moment (go to "download", "Sutra"; Satasahasrika
appears in the list, but it is not clickable).

By the way, Edward Conze gives some references to
mAyA-puruSa in his _Materials for a dictionary the
PrajñApAramitA literature_ / by Edward Conze. - Tokyo :
Suzuki Research foundation, 1967, p. 320, s.v.
According to Conze, there are passages in the
Astasahasrika, Pañcavimsatisahasrika and Saptasatika (one
of the Pañcavimsati- references seems to correspond to the
Satasahasrika).

Hope it helps
Peter Wyzlic

--