The Buddha's familiarity with upanisadic ideas

Maheswaran Nair swantam at ASIANETINDIA.COM
Thu Dec 14 06:30:34 UTC 2006

Hallo,
It is true, the 8th chapter of Chandogya does not contain a usage of the verb
upa-labh. Upasampadya, sampanno bhavati, vindate etc are used in the chapter.
K.Maheswaran Nair
University of Kerala
India