The Buddha's familiarity with upanisadic ideas

veeranarayana Pandurangi veerankp at GMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 9 14:46:48 UTC 2006

dear freinds,
I suggest that while discussing the popularity of Upanishads, the
brahmasuutras which disucss these upanishadic sentenes should be taken into
consideration.
veeranarayana

--
V.N.K.Pandurangi