Conference in Ulan-Ude

Eli Franco franco at RZ.UNI-LEIPZIG.DE
Wed Dec 6 17:34:59 UTC 2006

I was asked to forward the following:

INFORMATION

	The International scientific conference "World of Central Asia" will
be held from 27 June to 1 Jule, 2007 in Ulan-Ude, Russian Federation.
	Institute for Mongolian, Buddhist and Tibetan Studies (IMBTS) of the
Russian Academy of Sciences (Siberian Branch) will organize this scientific
conference. We are planning to celebrate the 85-th anniversary of our
Institute in this period.
	The peculiarities of
.	History and Culture of Central Asian Nomads;
.	Traditional World Outlook and Religions of Central Asia;
.	Nations of Central Asia in modern Geopolitics;
.	Literature and Language of Mongolian Nations of Central Asia
will be discussed during this conference.
	We would like to invite scholars from Mongolia, China, Japan,
Germany, United States of America, Korea, Ukraine and other countries to
participate our conference.
	Languages to be used: Russian, Mongolian, and English.
	Please inform us of your decision and the title of the paper before
January 30, 2007.
	The short paper should be written in one of the above mentioned
languages in 1 page and to be submitted to us before March 1, 2007.

Our address:

Sakhyanova St., 6,
Ulan-Ude, 670047
Russian Federation
The Institute for Mongolian, Buddhist
and Tibetan Studies, Russian Academy of Sciences
Fax: (3012)433551
E-mail: imbt at burinfo.ru
Phone: (3012)433018
Dr. Buraeva Olga Vladimirovna