BAU or Buddha's life ... which came first?

Luis Gonzalez-Reimann reimann at BERKELEY.EDU
Tue Dec 5 05:33:34 UTC 2006

Dear Jan,

This article may be of some help:

Goto, Toshifumi. 2005. Yajñavalkya's
Characterization of the Atman and the Four Kinds
of Suffering in Early Buddhism. Electronic
Journal of Vedic Studies 12, no. 2: 71-85.
Online at: http://www1.shore.net/~india/ejvs/.

Luis
_____