Archives query

Patrick Olivelle jpo at UTS.CC.UTEXAS.EDU
Mon Dec 4 14:39:52 UTC 2006

The Bharata Itihas Samshokana Mandana in Pune is alive and well; I
took a group of students there this past summer. It is open 8:30 -
10:30 and 4-8 daily (somewhat strange hours). The director is Dr.
Shobhana Gokhale, a wonderful woman who showed the entire collection
of manuscripts and artefacts to my students.

Patrick