Govinda Diksita

Frank Conlon conlon at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Fri Sep 16 16:16:51 UTC 2005

I just want to take a few moments to thank Reinhold for his generosity and
thoughtfulness in making this article available, diacritical problems
notwithstanding.  At the moment I have no need for the article, but the
act of making it available is a model of scholarly generosity that points
toward the community that , sometimes, we seem to forget exists.

Thanks Reinhold!

Frank

Frank F. Conlon
Professor Emeritus of History, South Asian
      Studies & Comparative Religion
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195-3560      USA
Co-editor, H-ASIA
Managing Director, Bibliography of Asian Studies Online