vaidurya

Dominik Wujastyk d.wujastyk at UCL.AC.UK
Sun Sep 11 14:50:55 UTC 2005

Blue beryl.  There's a detailed examination specifically on this issue in
an article by Marianne Winder in the book "Studies on Indian Medical
History" edited by Jan Meulenbeld and myself. (2nd edition published by
Motilal Banarsidass.)

Best,
Dominik