rupees past

Bindu Bhat bb145 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Tue Oct 25 21:39:30 UTC 2005

Matthew,
Certain daily newspapers from that time period would have covered such
information. I vaguely remember seeing it in one of the newspapers on the
front page. I know that Amrit Bazar Patrika (Calcutta), The Times of India
(Bombay), and The Hindu (Madras) were published during that time period and
may have such information. Her Majesty's Office also used to publish such
data. None of this information is specific but I think if you have access
to the newspapers, you will find what you are looking for.
Hope this is helpful.
Bindu

--On 24 ??????? 2005 09:16 -0500 Matthew Kapstein <mkapstei at UCHICAGO.EDU>