Tagore - A Passion Play

Elizabeth De Michelis e.demichelis at DIVINITY.CAM.AC.UK
Mon Oct 3 14:52:57 UTC 2005

Dear Juergen Neuss

William Radice is a Tagore expert and may be able to help with Tagore
queries. His email is

William Radice <wr at soas.ac.uk>

(I am copying this to him - with greetings!)

Best regards
Elizabeth De Michelis