Mystery Manuscripts

Srilata M üller Srilata.mueller at URZ.UNI-HEIDELBERG.DE
Thu Nov 17 08:25:10 UTC 2005

The first manuscript is Tamil but also has Tamil Grantha letters and seems to be
fairly legible. It should not be difficult to decipher for any one who knows
Tamil Grantha.

with regards,

Srilata Raman
Lecturer in Sanskrit