How to change subscription options

Yaroslav Vassilkov yavass at YV1041.SPB.EDU
Fri Nov 25 23:29:20 UTC 2005

Many thanks to Birgit Kellner, Valerie J.Roebuck and Eliot N.Stern for
their suggestions.
As Birgit and Eliot suggested, I used (once more) the "Quick link to
add/remove/modify a subscription...".
It proved to be a blind alley. I was asked to confirm my wish to change
the address by sending them a command
with a certain code number which had been given to me in the same
latter. I did it, and then recieved  a note saying that
the code number was wrong. It was not.
I had the same results when I tried to do this  before I sent my quiery
to the list.
Now I can only follow the way suggested by Valerie: to unsubscribe and
then ask one of the commettee members to subscribe me.
Thank you very much again for your readiness to help.
Yaroslav