How to change subscription options (was: Re: question)

Birgit Kellner birgit.kellner at UNIVIE.AC.AT
Sun Nov 20 11:58:23 UTC 2005

It should actually be possible to change your email address without
unsubscribing from the list (and then have one of the committee members
subscribe you with a different address).

The following link leads to the page for updating subscription options:
http://listserv.liv.ac.uk/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=indology

This link can also be found on the INDOLOGY homepage, as "Quick link to
add/remove/modify a subscription to the listserv discussion forum" on
"INDOLOGY: core services".

To update subscription options, you have to login first. If you access
your subscription options for the first time and have never received a
password before, you can get one by clicking on a link on the login form.

All subscription options can be set this way, including e.g. whether to
receive the list in digest form, or (very useful) temporarily suspending
mail delivery during holidays.

Best regards,

Birgit Kellner