Mystery Manuscripts

John Huntington huntington.2 at OSU.EDU
Wed Nov 16 23:28:57 UTC 2005

Dear Indological Colleagues,

A prospective Graduate student for our program has asked for help in
identifying the languages of two manuscripts in her university's
library collection. While I suspect possibly Burmese and either Pali
or Sinhala, both are completely outside of my linguistic ken

We have posted them at:

http://huntingtonarchive.osu.edu/Mystery_Manuscript/Mystery_Manuscript.html

All the library wants in the language group but anything else that
can provided easily  will be much appreciated.

If it is of interest, both seen to be complete.

Thank you in advance

John

--
John C. Huntington, Professor
    (Buddhist Art and Methodologies)

Please visit the Huntington Archive website at:
http://huntingtonarchive.osu.edu