Hindi dissertation on Bhasa

David Magier magier at COLUMBIA.EDU
Wed Nov 2 15:10:51 UTC 2005

Allen,
a side note about Indian dissertations: In a conversation a few months ago,
with Dr. T.A.V. Murthy (Director of INFLIBNET/UGC, Ahmedabad) and with Dr.
V.S. Cholin (akso with INFLIBNET), I was told that they have begun to put
in place a nation-wide dissertation database, which *might* prospectively
include full-texts of the dissertations. I don't know if I have the details
exactly, but I do know they are working on something of this sort. (A
version of the Inflibnet's Theses Database can be found at:
<http://www.inflibnet.ac.in/dbase/thesesDb.jsp>, but I have not been able
to get any records to display...

David Magier
Columbia University

--On Tuesday, November 1, 2005 6:14 PM -0500 Allen W Thrasher