Yoga Upanisads

Allen W Thrasher athr at LOC.GOV
Wed Mar 9 22:33:30 UTC 2005

Luis,

Have you done or had done a search on OCLC/WorldCat by the titles of the individual Upanisads?  I see, for instance that there is one for Yogacudamni.

Allen

Allen W. Thrasher, Ph.D.
Senior Reference Librarian
Southern Asia Section
Asian Division
Library of Congress
Jefferson Building 150
101 Independence Ave., S.E.
Washington, DC 20540-4810
tel. 202-707-3732
fax 202-707-1724
athr at loc.gov
The opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress.

>>> reimann at UCLINK4.BERKELEY.EDU 03/09/05 5:05 PM >>>
Friends,

I am trying to locate translations and/or editions of the so-called Yoga
Upanisads (part of the Minor Upanisads). I am aware of the collections
listed below, but I would like to know if there are others.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Luis González-Reimann

Aiyar, K. Narayanasvami. Minor Upanishads: First Series, containing twenty
Upanishads with English translation. Srirangam: The Akhila Bharata Sankara
Seva Samiti; 1967.

_______. Minor Upanishads: Second Series, containing ten Upanishads with
English translation. Madras: Sanatana Dharma Vidya Samiti; 1967.

_______. Thirty minor Upanisads: revised edition includes Sanskrit texts.
Delhi: Parimal Publications; 1997.

Varenne, Jean. Upanishads du yoga: traduites du sanskrit et annotées par
Jean Varenne. Paris: Gallimard; [1971] 1974.

Sastri, A. Mahadeva. The yoga Upanisads: With the commentary of Sri
Upanisad-Brahmayogin. Madras: The Adyar Library and Research Center; [1920]
1968.