Anugita article

Tamar Reich treich at UCALGARY.CA
Tue Jun 28 18:03:15 UTC 2005

Dear Herman,
Yes, I did write an article about a section of the anugita, but it has not
seen the light yet. How did it come to your attention? It was for a
Felicitation volume for Wendy Doniger that was supposed to be published by
Seven Bridges Press. However, the publication has been delayed for ever
because of financial difficulties that the press is experiencing, and now
the same articles, with minor changes, are under review at Columbia
University Press.
Tamar Reich

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tieken, H.J.H." <H.J.H.Tieken at LET.LEIDENUNIV.NL>
To: <INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk>
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 7:48 AM
Subject: Re: email address Vassilkov

Dear Tamar,
Some time ago I came across a reference to an article by you on
something concerning the Anugita. If I remember wel it was published in
a Felicitation volume for Wendy Doniger. The problem is I cannot find
the reference again (even Google fails me). A student of mine is at the
moment writing an MA thesis on some part of the Anugita and therefore he
(and I) are very interested in your article. On the other hand, our
library is very slow and if it concerns a new publication it will take
at least another year for the book to be on the shelves. Is it possible
for you to send me a photocopy of the article.

Sincerely yours

Herman Tieken