19th century book

Valerie J Roebuck vjroebuck at MACUNLIMITED.NET
Wed Jul 27 17:26:43 UTC 2005

Thank you to everyone who has provided information about the 19th
century copy of the Tulsi Ramayana.  I hope shortly to have some
digital photos of the work.  I believe it is possible to place
relevant photos on the Indology website?

Valerie J Roebuck
Manchester, UK